What to Expect (Reopening Procedures)
Making the theater-going experience as safe and comfortable as possible.
*Note: Policies as of 11/1/2021. Subject to change at any time.
Here are the guidelines we are following as we welcome you to our historic theater. Please read them thoroughly so we are all on the same page.
Our high-quality livestream ticket option will be available in the coming weeks.
At a Performance
- Face masks are required at The Grand, regardless of vaccination status. All patrons, staff, and volunteers must wear a face mask covering their mouth and nose at all times (sorry, no exceptions). Face shields are not a viable alternative. Artists will not be masked onstage during the performance. If for some reason you do not have a mask, we will provide one at no cost. Children age 2 and under are not required to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- A methodical cleaning process will occur between every show. The auditorium and other public spaces will be sanitized with an electrostatic sprayer.
- Instead of tearing your ticket, ushers will mark them with a writing utensil to reduce contact.
- Instead of paper, digital playbills will be available on your mobile device. Scan a QR code at the theater, or check your email for pre-show information.
- Interior doors will be propped open wherever possible.
- Coat check will be available for use, but will not be staffed. If you would like to keep a close eye on your belongings, please bring them with you into the auditorium.
Concessions & The Grand Lounge
- Beverages will now be served, in the Grand Lounge and theatre lobby only. Although there is not a vaccination requirement to be in the areas where beverages are being served, those who are not vaccinated are required to wear face masks.
- Masks may be lowered when actively consuming your beverage. Please observe safe social distancing.
- Upon entering the auditorium, all drinks must be disposed of, and all masks must be placed fully over the mouth and nose, regardless of vaccination status, in compliance with the auditorium mask policy. No beverages, of any kind, are allowed in the auditorium.
- Suite Seat beverage service will currently be on hold.
- Please note our current box office hours: M-F | 11:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Partitions will be installed between each box office window.
- The box office will be open one hour prior to each performance for will call and walk-up sales.
Play Your Part
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home.